* CPU: MTK6580, 1.3GHZ Quad core
* Memory: 512MB, ROM: 4GB (Note: Because the smart watch app and software has occupied about 2GB memory, the rest free using memory is about 2GB.)
* SIM Card: Independent standby, Hand-free call, Nano SIM
* Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 850/2100
* Touch screen: 1.39 inch AMOLED whole round HD; * Resolution: 400*400 pixel;260000 colors
* Camera: 2MP
* Bluetooth: BT 4.0
* WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
* GPS: Yes
* Heart Monitor: Yes
* Sensor Hub: Pedometer
* Charger: 4 pins magnetic connecting, charge and data transfer
* Battery Capacity: 400mAh
* Standby time: 48 hours
* Continuous call time: 3 hours
* Operating System: Android 5.1
* Fitness Tracking: Heart rate monitoring, Pedometer
* Tools: Browser, Music, Alarm clock, Sound recorder
* Weather: Yes (When connected to the network)
* Others: On screen display as much time; social networking applications, messages, schedules, meeting reminders
* Setting: Bluetooth settings, Sound, Display, Customization Options, Power Save Mode, Flight Mode, System Update, Reset
* Support: MP3,MP4 media player, Record Sound Video, Take Picture.
* Support: Download Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Skype, GPS Navigation, and other applications
Android Smartphone: Support Android 5.1 or above phones
IOS phone: Not support
* KW88 Smart Watch Cell Phone x 1
* USB Cable x 1
* English User Manual * 1
* Screwdriver * 1
1. Open the bluetooth on your phone and the watch.
2. Open the wiiwear APP, and click “searching device”. It will find the device named “Kw88”, click it to connect.
3. You need to input the passward on the watch to complete the bluetooth connection.
Note: The smart watch works with new tech of bluetooth. If the bluetooth connection is not stable, you can reset the watch and the bluetooth of the phone, then connect it again.